Damper Actuator is a motor-operated rotary actuator in which speed reducer, motor, limit switches, overload switches, opening transmitter and manual handling mechanism are united. Damper Actuator can operate the damper or valve by remote control under the bad conditions such as high place, high temperature and much dust. Widely used in iron & steel, cement, non-ferrous metal and electric power plants with its feature of easy maintenance and high reliability.
- A local-center selector switch and an opening-closing operation switch are mounted (A partial option function).
- A limit switch necessary for all types is mounted as the standard equipment (4 contacts for opening-closing stop, 4 contacts for opening-closing overload)
- All control types are standardized in 7 classes ranging from 98N·m (10kgf·m) to 3.92kN·m (400kgf·m)
- A 200V motor and a 400V motor are standardized. Applicable also to 380V and 460V.
- All in one control system has reduced the costs of the driver.
- Control units of 4 types are standardized to be selectable according to their application purposes.
Widely used in iron & steel, cement, non-ferrous metal and electric power plants.
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.